Superintendents House

Iveragh Lodge, built 1858 as a shooting lodge, later purchased to serve as the original Commercial Cable Company Waterville offices and Superintendent's residence. On the completion of the new office buildings (1899) Iveragh lodge remained as the Superintendent's residence until the company sold its Waterville properties in 1964. The grounds also included The Bachelor's quarters.

Download PDF
To Top ↑